Chiavetta's - Fund Raising
For over 50 years Chiavetta's Chicken Barbecue has been one of the leading names in fundraising for the Western New York area. We have helped hundreds of churches, schools, volunteer fire departments, and countless other not-for-profit organizations maximize the potential of their fundraising events. Chiavetta's recognizes the great importance of success when it comes to raising funds, and we have committed ourselves to helping local organizations in our community. Whether you represent your neighborhood church, your school's football team, or are trying to raise money for a local cause, Chiavetta's could be a major key to the success of your event. Our knowledgeable staff has the experience required to assist you in making the most of this opportunity. We are glad you've chosen to consider Chiavetta's to fulfill your fundraising needs. Please contact us for more information or to inquire about date availability (we suggest booking your event as early as possible).
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND PRICING GUIDELINES
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR CURRENT PRICING AT 716-549-1700
- There is a minimum order of 360 halves of chicken. (Please note that on designated days, we will allow a 270 1/2 minimum. Please call for details.) Additional quantities over the minimum of 360, are charged at a lower price. In the unlikely event that the chicken cooked falls below the minimum, a service charge will be billed on the difference. If your event does not meet the minimum requirements, consider our pick-up / delivery service.
- Chiavetta's also provides what we call "protection", This is additional chicken that we will bring with us the day of your event, in the event your requirements actually exceed your order. There is no additional charge to you unless the chicken is cooked.
- We offer a homemade salad package which includes potato salad, roll & butter, and your choice of either cole slaw or tossed salad (call for current pricing). We also offer a commercially made package for a slightly lower price (call for current pricing). We recommend using a #10 ice cream scoop to correctly portion potato salad and cole slaw.
- Chiavetta's employees will cook your chicken on location and your organization will be responsible for assembly and serving of the meals. If you have chosen to order a salad package with tossed salad, we will provide you with lettuce mix, whole tomatoes, and Chiavetta's Italian Dressing. You will need to cut the tomatoes and mix the salad as needed. You will also be responsible for supplying your own serving utensils.
- PLEASE NOTE: For the best results, our cooking fire is placed directly on the ground (grass, stone, soil), and a dark scar will remain. It is the organization's responsibility to notify your grounds maintenance people about the damage and the re-seeding of the grass. If this is a problem, please notify us so that we may discuss an alternative cooking service, such as asphalt or blacktop. If alternate arrangements are indeed needed, these must be addressed far enough in advance. We cannot place our fires directly on asphalt or concrete, but in most cases we are able to raise the fire off the ground with steel decking.
PRICE is subject to the price of poultry the week of the event.
PAYMENT due date of event.
LIABILITY: If extra ordinary conditions beyond our control exist (i.e. bad weather), Chiavetta's is not liable for the performance of services and goods requested or other losses to your event.
TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR EVENT A SUCCESS
- PRESALE: Preselling tickets before the date of your event is the best way to successfully gauge the size of your event. One suggestion we offer is to have each member of your organization responsible for selling a certain amount of tickets. You may also find it helpful to make your presale tickets a different color than the ones you will be selling the day of the event.
- ADVERTISE: Secondary to your presale will be "at the door" sales. Chiavetta's will do several things to assist you in jumpstarting your advertising campaign, including a mailing list to our customers interested in a monthly schedule of fund raisers and a mention of your event on our website in the BBQ's & Events page. Several weeks prior to your event, we will send you posters with the Chiavetta's logo that you may personalize with your event's information. It is also very important that you have a sign in front of your location at least two weeks before your barbecue. NOTE: Please let us know if your event is not going to be open to the public or if you are going to sell on a "presale only" basis, so that it is not inadvertantly advertised.
- STAY IN TOUCH: As your presale efforts progress, we will need to know if your tickets sales differ greatly from your original expectations. This will assist us in estimating our food production and labor needs.
- COMMUNICATION: It will be helpful to know how you will be serving your customers (take-out, drive-thru, etc.). This may help us anticipate any special needs you may have. Be sure to keep us informed of any special circumstances such as great distance between cooking and serving sites or restricted access to water.
- GET US YOUR FINAL COUNT ON TIME: While we will always make every effort to accomodate any last minute changes you may need to make, we ask that you please have your final order to us at least one week prior to your event.
FOOD HANDLING TIPS: The following is in accordance with the New York State Department of Health.
- The use of "home canned" or home prepared food is absolutely prohibited, both as an ingredient and/or individually served or sold.
- Hot food must be maintained at 140 degrees fahrenheit or above and cold foods at 41 degrees or below at all times.
- Keep time between preparation and serving as short as possible. Do not pre-portion ahead of time unless proper refrigeration is available.
- No bare hand contact is permitted when handling ready to eat foods. Plastic gloves, deli paper or utensils will be permitted.
- All food workers must wear clean clothing. Hats and/or hair nets are required.
- All food workers must be free from illness, sores, and cuts and shall use hygenic food handling practices. No smoking in food stands.
- All food items, including ice and single service items must be stored off the ground or floor surfaces on stands, minimum of 6 inches.
For more information, please contact your local County Health Department:
Erie County: (716)858-7677
Cattaraugus County: (800)251-2584
Chatauqua County: (716)753-4481
Genessee County: (585)344-8506
Livingston County: (585)243-7280
Monroe County: (585)274-6064
Wyoming County: (585)786-8894
PAPER & SILVERWARE SUPPLIES PRICE LIST
10 1/4" Hard plastic plates, 500 per case $65.00
125 per bundle $17.50
Hinged takeouts (3 compartment), 200 per case $27.00
Pre-Wrap (Knife, Fork, Napkin,Wet nap, salt & pepper), 500 per case $75.00
Please contact our office for additional supply information.
Home - Our Products - Fund Raising - Catering Services - Takeout Catering - BBQs & Events
Gift Baskets - New Location - Contact Us
© 2006-2009 Chiavetta's Catering
No text or images can be used from this site without permission
Site Design by WNY Web Sites 716-668-5223 x 8180